Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Technique Tuesday January 2015 Memory Keeper's Studio


Hello!

Today I've got a traditional 8.5 x 11 scrapbook page made with some new Technique Tuesday Memory Keepers Studio stamps and Fresh Cut Studio dies.


The January stamp set, All You Need is Love, and Pocket of Love dies,  have a love theme that is perfect for Valentines or scrapping your favorite fur baby :)

And the Chevron Strip Die is a new CHA release that is available and shipping now!

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

So sweet! Wonderful layers and love that silver doily!

Anonymous said...

I love your layout. I'm a die hard 12x12 scraper But I love my Fresh cut and Memory Keepers stamps and dies. So many fun things to make and add to my layouts. I love looking at the ideas you all do. So pretty the colors and all the layers on your layout. But of course your fur baby steals the show as he should.So sweet
Sandy R. MN

Gabby said...

Saw your page on Teri's TT blog post. So cute. Terrific use of the dies and awesome layers. :)