Sunday, November 30, 2014

Technique Tuesday November Releases


Hello!

Sorry I've been away for so long.  Things have been crazy for me and I haven't been crafting nearly as much as usual, but I do have a few new things to share.

First up is a card made with Technique Tuesday's Greenhouse Society November stamp set.  Greenhouse is a monthly subscription of beautiful floral and botanical images with coordinating sentiments.  They are classics that will never go out of style.


I heat embossed the pinecones with some copper EP.  The patterned paper is from Pink Paislee.


And I'm way behind on Project Life but you've got to start somewhere so here is a single pager using the November Memory Keepers Studio stamps and Fresh Cut Studio dies.


For the top center card I used the Fresh Cut This Tag die.  The tag is perforated and it has a rounded top which I cut off to fit on the journaling card.  "This Is" is also a die that I cut the tag with and backed with some black cardstock.  And the stamps from the Memory Keepers This Is stamp set are a really nice handwriting font.


And then for this card on the bottom I used another stamp set that coordinates with the Memory Keepers set, Very Real.

And one more thing!  If you haven't checked out the Technique Tuesday Retirement Sale you need to.  There is some great stuff 60% off, and once they're gone, they're gone.

No comments: