Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Technique Tuesday Memory Keepers Studio August

 Hello!

Today I've got a 2 page Project Life layout made with the August goodies from Technique Tuesday's new stamp and die clubs, Memory Keepers Studio and Fresh Cut Studio.

We went to Virginia back in March for one of my daughter's sporting events and I had so many pictures I just put them aside.  But now here they are!  Pocket page layouts are so perfect when you have a lot of photos.


Here is the August Memory Keepers stamp set, Going Places


And the Fresh Cut Studio Going Places dies


Besides these I used some Thickers from an older Studio Calico kit, the Becky Higgins Childhood Mini Project Life kit, and a bunch of other stamps and dies from Technique Tuesday.

Here is the left side



And a closeup of the cards


For the card on the left above I used the Geotag die and stamps from a fairly new set, Best Place.  Then for the journaling card I used This Arrow Card die and the camera die from Going Places.



Here is the right side


For the card with the photo taken in the pool I used the Home Circle Card die.





And here is a step out of how I like to use the Story Card dies overtop of cards from the Core kits.


So there you have it!

Do you still have trip photos to scrap?  Get those kids back in school and get to work!

2 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Great pages! I'm loving this stamp, such fun sentiments!

Joan B said...

fantastic pages!