Monday, July 21, 2014

Technique Tuesday Memory Keepers Studio


Have you heard about the new stamp and die clubs over at Technique Tuesday?

Starting this month there are 2 new clubs, Memory Keepers Studio and Fresh Cut Studio.  Please click the links to check out the details on how to subscribe or do single purchases.  These are both really great!  You can also preview July, August, and September's stamps and dies on the TT website for both of these clubs.

Here is what I used for this 6x8 Project Life spread.



July Memory Keepers stamps, Family Flair.


And July Fresh Cut Studio dies, Flair Maker


This is my favorite page layout for 6x8 pages, a full 6x8 photo on one side and 4 3x4's on the other side.  In addition to the Memory Keepers stamps and Fresh Cuts dies I used the Grid stamp and Story Card die for the lower left card.  The black card is from a Studio Calico kit (not sure which one, I've been letting them pile up!)

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Great pages! I love that banner on the left side!

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cool page!! :)

JJ Bolton said...

Great layout (or do I say great pages? I'm such a PL newb, lol) In any case, I love what you did:) The white/black/blue combo is really striking. And the pics of your son make me smile:) He looks like he's having so much fun!

~amy~ said...

My PL skills seem to be hibernating...love this, thanks for the inspiration.

Those new clubs are definitely intriguing...especially the die one, LOVE TT.

marylouh said...

Everybody needs a break from routine. Glad you are getting one now. Love the card. Polka dot paper always looks so nice. I'm not a fan of fussy so I appreciate simple cards. have a fun break.