Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Project Life, trying the smaller size



So I've fallen behind on my Project Life and I'm kinda bummed about this.  But rather than catch up I decided to switch gears and try the smaller 6x8 size.  And I love it!  I'm thinking maybe a summer mini, then decide if I want to keep going with it?  These first 2 pages are from Memorial Day Weekend which I consider to be a kickoff to summer.  I used the Just Jaimee June Storyteller digital kit for these hybrid pages.  The left side is a 6x8 photo with some digital paint, then I added a printed out flair and some chipboard stars.  I love the idea of mixing in big photo pages with the traditional pockets.

Anyway, be sure and stop back tomorrow morning for the Studio AE blog hop!


2 comments:

Gee Purpura said...

I down sized also :) it seems my grandchildren are visiting more often this year( no complaints) it does save time. I love the hand print !

Tracey McNeely said...

Laura this is such a fantastic Project Life layout, sweet sweet photos and the colours you added are perfect! I am so behind on my scrapbooking--Ugh!