Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Technique Tuesday May Greenhouse Society



Hello!

Today's card was made with the Technique Tuesday May Greenhouse Society stamp set, May Day.

The Greenhouse Society is a monthly stamp club featuring flowers and botanicals.  They are so pretty and come with great coordinating sentiments.  So these patterned papers are from an older Basic Grey collection.  I thought the stamp reminded me of the paper in the back, so I used blue ink and just colored the flower centers to try to mimic the paper.  I also used Technique Tuesday's Memo Pad die.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Greta said...

Beautiful! Love the notebook die & those pretty papers!

Miriam Prantner said...

How pretty! I really love the papers you chose and how you echoed that in the flowers, they look so delicate in just the plain outline.