Saturday, May 3, 2014

hello


Good morning!

Today is (inter)National Scrapbook Day and I've got a scrappy blog hop scheduled for a few hours from now but I wanted to sneak this card in first because I'm kinda nuts about it.


I used the Just Jaimee May Storyteller kit.  I only used 2 things from the kit, the paint swipes and the cutting file.  It looked done with just these 2 so I called it done, but there are tons more great things in this kit that I can't wait to use.



There is also a digital magazine made by Jaimee featuring the kit and all of the CT's projects.  It is pure eye candy!  I've got a stepout of my card and a few hybrid tips :)

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Gorgeous splashes of color, love that hello die cut!

maria f. said...

"kinda nuts about it"... you should be. Wonderful creation.