Thursday, May 29, 2014

a whole lot of layouts :)

Hello!

It's been a few weeks since I've shared my digital pages here on the blog, and they're stacking up!


This is one I made on National Scrapbooking Day for a challenge at Pixels and Co to make a layout with 5 flowers, 5 flairs, and 5 buttons.  Credits here


And this one I did for writeclickscrapbook during Amy Sorenson's week of blogging.  It was a scraplift week and I lifted a layout by Sue Althouse.  Check it out here.


This one was made with the This Year Summer 2014 digital kit from Scotty Girl


This one got me a Gallery Standout!


Adding to my Project Life, which I'm about 8 weeks behind on.  Boo!  This is a hybrid page made with Scotty Girl's Snapshot digital kit.


And the last one, made with Anita Designs Weekend Getaway.

Tomorrow there will be a new challenge at CAS-ual Fridays and a new Storyteller kit from Just Jaimee. Then on Sunday a new Studio AE stamp set and a new gallery at writeclickscrapbook.  Busy, busy!

Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

WOW ! what a beautiful latouts.

Miriam Prantner said...

What a wonderful group of layouts! I have to say my favorites are the first one - love the photo of you and all the different embellishments in the grid, and the Smile layout, so sweet!

Kelly R said...

You created some awesome layouts! The first one with the circles is very cute. Great work!

~amy~ said...

Such awesome layouts! I bought a new printer! Now to set it up!

Godelieve said...

I love your digital work Laura!