Friday, April 4, 2014

Like a Boss



Hello!

Today I've got a card up on the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog.  True confession, this started out as my card for the current CAS-ual Fridays Challenge 130 which is to use ovals.  I'm not sure what happened when I was making it but it finished up not looking very CAS/clean and simple so I decided not to use it for the challenge.  But I still like it and it's always nice to have another masculine card in the stash.

I used stamps from Lotsa Links and Rad.  The labels are from Chic Tags and I think they're retired.  They came with all of the browning.  All I did was stamp the sentiments and rough up the edges.  The links are stamped with Fresh Ink Mojito and then I added a few Studio Calico veneers and some Tiny Attacher staples.


Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

AWESOME!!! ;)

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a great guy card! Love those labels/tags you used and the distressing on the edges of the angled piece.

Annette Allen said...

awesome card.. I love all the layers of awesome.. :)

Happy Friday

Veronica Milan said...

we still have them here:http://store.chictags.com/ct-0243.html