Friday, April 25, 2014

CAS-ual Fridays CFC131


Time again for another CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

For CFC131 the challenge is Three Thirds.  Use 3 of something on one third of the card.  Hmm.  Here is what I came up with



I used 3 three word sentiments, and then my 1/3 is right down the middle.  The sentiments Just A Note, For My Love, and I Love You are all from the CAS-ual Fridays Love Notes stamp set.  Then I used the Heart Note Fri-Die on some glitter paper.

Head on over to the CAS-ual Fridays blog to check out the rest of the DT's projects and find out details on the prizes.  The challenge runs from 4/25 - 5/23.

Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Love the stamping on the tag and that sparkly note!

~amy~ said...

Awesome stamping!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

beauty!

Julia Aston said...

what a fun tag design!

Kelly Griglione said...

I like this version even more! So taken with how the sentiments draw you in because they are not easy to read. Kinda like when a video cuts out, or is blurry, on purpose.

Monika Reeck said...

I search your blog to look this card..its really cute I love the little tag and the idea with 3 stamp with three words...great idea...and love all the concept on your card dear Laura..

I just joining the CASual Friday challenge maybe you would like to see it on my Blog...would be glad if you leave me some love too...big hugs, Monika