Thursday, March 13, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Pot of Gold


Hello!

This week on the Technique Tuesday Blog we're featuring projects made with green.  This is my contribution, a fry box pot full of gold and diamonds!  The fry box die is from Lifestyle Crafts, and I think it's my most used die.  The stamp is Technique Tuesday's Good Luck Seal.  The stamp comes with a horse shoe in the center and the shamrock as a small extra.  I did some surgery with a circle punch to take the horse shoe out and get the shamrock in.  I think this will be a fun way to give the chocolate gold coins on St. Patrick's Day.

There is a giveaway on the Technique Tuesday blog for the Good Luck Seal stamp.  You can get your name in here.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

gold coins + diamonds = awesome
Love that fry box!