Thursday, March 27, 2014

Project Life Week 43

This week we're featuring photos on the Technique Tuesday blog and I am up today with a Project Life page.


This is a week from last fall where I printed my photos and for whatever reason never put the page together.


So this picture of me wearing the cape and crown :)  My daughter is a high school freshman this year.  Her school has Senior Day, where the freshmen perform skits for the seniors who get to watch while wearing capes and crowns made for them by the freshmen.  So the senior that my daughter got paired up with said that she likes pink, purple, and cheetah prints.  We went to Joanns and found this totally perfect pink and purple cheetah fleece.  Phew!


To make this page I used cards from the Becky Higgins Kraft Project Life kit and a Becky Higgins F page.

And stamps and dies from Technique Tuesday:  Cool Tab Card Die; Story Card Die; That Arrow Card Die ; Studio AE March 2014 Wow stamps; Look at This; Explore Arrows; and Take Me Away

1 comment:

Annette Allen said...

awesome week.. love your crown and cape.. :)