Sunday, March 2, 2014

I Call Him Dad


Happy Sunday!

Today I have a hybrid card made with Just Jaimee's March Storyteller.  Working ahead, to get ready for Father's Day.  The base is a 4x6 journaling card that I added a computer generated sentiment and then trimmed down to fit the front of the card.  The label is from the kit, and so is the flair.  I found some of those clear epoxy stickers at Michaels last week.  I haven't seen them around in ages!  Now I'm really excited that I can make flair from digital kits.

Thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

Linda said...

Great card, Laura! I had forgotten that I have those epoxy stickers from Papertrey Ink. I will have to dig them out!

Sylvia Blum said...

Beautiful card, Laura! Have not done something hybrid for ages... but every time I look at your gorgeous cards I think I really should try again ;-)
Thank you for the inspiration!!!
Sylvia xx