Thursday, March 6, 2014

have a magical day!


This card just really makes me happy!  

It's another hybrid, made with Alina's World and Watercolor Ombre Journalers from Creashens.  The background is a digital journaling card that I resized to fit the front of the card.  The little girl and her crown come uncolored, but I haven't used my markers in so long I got scared and just used the precolored versions.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts Magical Day, and a few sequins.

Thanks for stopping by.


4 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

This is so cute! That little girl is adorable and I love her big crown!

Laura B. said...

So sweet! I love this!

Wida said...

I saw this on pinterest and I AM IN LOVE!!!!!! what a fantastically cute card!

Shona Chambers said...

This is SO GORGEOUS!! It certainly makes me smile too, she is so adorable. Sweet, sweet card!