Friday, March 14, 2014

Digital Mini Book for iPhone Viewing


Happy Friday!

I can't believe it's March 14th and I'm just now blogging my March Gallery project for write.click.scrapbook.  We're doing mini books all month and I got the idea to make a digital mini book sized for full screen iPhone viewing.  

A quick Google search told me that the pixel dimensions of the iPhone5 screen is 640 x 1136.  I used this as my canvas size to make the layouts, then emailed them to myself and added them to a new album I set up on my phone's Photo Library.  I used the Is It Friday Yet? digital kit from Paislee Press to make this little book featuring Friday fun stuff.





I liked making this iPhone mini book so much that I made another one for write.click.scrapbook but I'll share that one another day.  And I'm way behind on blogging digital scrapbook pages so this weekend I think I'll put them all together in 1 big post.  And, one more thing, Monday the 17th is the Studio AE Blog Hop, so be sure to stop back for that!

2 comments:

Barbara said...

What a great idea Laura! I love this!

Courtney K said...

this is such a clever idea, Laura!