Friday, March 28, 2014

CFC130: Good Egg

Can you believe it's time for another CAS-ual Fridays Challenge?  Yay!

For CFC130 we're challenging you to use ovals in a clean and simple way.



Here is what I came up with.




I used Lotsa Links and Rad from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps, and a die from the Sizzix Tim Holtz Tiny Tags die set.  The cardstock is Soft Stone from Papertrey Ink and I've got some solid blue Divine Twine and inks from Memento and Fresh Ink.

So head on over to CAS-ual Fridays and check out the rest of the DT inspiration and details on the prizes.  We can't wait to see what you come up with!




5 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Love that 'epic' sentiment! and your wonderful rows of stampings!

Jingle said...

I love how you used the borders to create such a nice, graphic design! Very nice card!

Tracey McNeely said...

Laura what an awesome card, I love the colours!

Celeste Goff said...

I love your pretty card using background stamps! It's clean and simple and I love the light, pretty colors.

~amy~ said...

Love this!