Wednesday, February 26, 2014

You Anchor Me


Hello!

It's One Buck Wednesday at jessicasprague.com and Glitz has a few kits on sale today.  Uncharted Waters Paper Pack 2 is on sale for $1 and Uncharted Waters Elements 2 is $2.  I used the anchor and chalkboard card from the Elements 2 kit to make this card.  The 2 pieces just needed a little resizing to make them card sized.  Then I added a tiny metal rimmed tag from one of the old Making Memories Vintage Findings kits, some solid red Divine Twine, and a Studio Calico heart veneer dyed with red ink.  And now I've got another masculine card for my stash.  Yay!

3 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Love this one! That die cut against the dark background is so striking!

~amy~ said...

AMAZING...LOVE this.

Lee-Anne said...

Laura, I love this! The chalkboard background is perfect for that anchor! Fab masculine card!