Saturday, February 15, 2014

When Life Hands You Lemons


Happy Saturday!

Today I've got a card made with a fun new digital kit made by 2 of my favorite designers, Just Jaimee and Mommyish.  The Candid kit is designed for pocket page scrapping but a few of the pieces, like this one in particular, really need to be made into cards.

I also digi scrapped with it


I didn't take very many good pictures at this game and I really think that all of the cool elements in the kit help to distract away from that.

You can pick up Candid here at the-lilypad and here at Pixels and Co.




3 comments:

JJ Bolton said...

This is so much fun Laura! I love the vibrant colors! Thanks for the pocket page inspiration:) I just started this year and I'm trying to figure it all out. You make it look so easy (and good)!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome creations, Miss Lady!! :)

Aimes said...

That sentiment totally cracks me up! LOL! :)