Sunday, February 16, 2014

Project Life Catchup


Hello!

Today I've got a few Project Life pages.  In January I signed up for the Studio Calico Project Life kit and I am thoroughly enjoying their high quality cards.  This top page is Week 3 using the Copper Mountain kit.  The calendar is a printable from Amy Martin.  Then I've got stamps from Technique Tuesday's Darn Good Day, Look Here Flair, and the Home Circle Card die.


And then this is Week 6.  The Studio Calico promotion that sucked me in was that if you signed up you could pick a free kit.  I picked the PL kit from December, Blue Note, and used it here.


This Geotag die is new from Technique Tuesday and the stamps "here we go" and "right now" are from the coordinating Favorite Geotags stamp set.  All of the Technique Tuesday Flair stamp will fit in this Geotag die.  It's awesome!

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

awesome project life.. great pictures..

kym said...

I love SCs PL cards. They are so thick with the most awesome modern designs. I loved how you used them this month. I can't wait to see more. Good luck with your weight watchers.