Saturday, February 22, 2014

Happy for Hexagons



Hello!

Today I'm playing along with the Happy for Hexagons Challenge over at the Moxie Fab World.  This gradient hexagon paper is from Glitz's Dapper Dan.  It's one of my favorites in the collection and I hadn't used it yet.  When I got this idea for a masculine card I figured I'd better go ahead and make it before I forget.  Guy cards can be challenging and Father's Day is right around the corner.  And, something new, wood dots from MME!  Loving these!

Thanks for stopping by.

10 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such the perfect masculine card!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Love your card and how you used the hexagons for background!

Pamela Maas said...

Simply gorgeous! I love a good masculine card :)

Tasnim said...

Gorgeous card! Love the color combination and the simple yet very cool design :)

terisplace said...

This rocks, Laura!

Jocelyn Olson said...

Fab card, Laura. The moustache is a hoot!

donna mikasa said...

This is one handsome card! Love the mustache!

Anonymous said...

Is the mustache with "Hello There" inside a stamp, or did you hand print the words? It's sooo cute!

Deborah said...

Love this card and the sentiment on a mustache is sooooo clever I know I will be using that idea some where down the road thanks have a great weekend!

Karen said...

so awesome...