Friday, February 28, 2014

CFC129: Shades of Gray


 This week's CAS-ual Fridays Challenge is up, and it's a good one!  Use 2 or more shades of gray on your CAS card.  Other colors are allowed to mix with your grays.


Here is my card.  The gray background is patterned paper from Glitz Wild and Free.  I used stamps from CAS-ual Fridays Love Notes set, and the Heart Board Fri Dies.  Love these!  I cut the hearts from felt and the arrow from Tim Holtz adhesive metal.  There is a piece of vellum behind all of the hearts, too.  I used Fabri-tac adhesive to put it all together and it's pretty sturdy.

We hope you will play along!



9 comments:

~amy~ said...

Laura, I love this...the felt hearts really top this card off.

Sylvia Blum said...

Gorgeous card, Laura! Love your use of red against the cloudy grey background! So beautiful!!!
Sylvia xx

Flubidoo said...

Beautiful, just beautiful Laura!

Virginia L. said...

Aw...how awesome is this, Laura! I am totally in love with the grey background you chose! Perfect design, Laura!

donna mikasa said...

So pretty, Laura! Dreamy and ethereal and I love the pop of red!

Annette Allen said...

totally gorgeous and love the added red.. so perfect..

Tracey McNeely said...

Laura I love this card, your background is fabulous and the red heart is so dramatic! Love.

Maja said...

Love it! It's amazing.

claudia shadler said...

oh I luv this card Laura, luv the felt hearts and sentiment!

C