Thursday, February 20, 2014

Card Sketch Week at write.click.scrapbook.

This week at write.click.scrapbook. the fabulous Diane Payne has been blogging a series of cards made from the same sketch for different themes each day.  Brilliant!


Here is the sketch.

And here are a few of the cards I contributed.


This one was for Congrats.  I used Studio Calico Print Shop patterned paper, some Heidi Swapp Color Magic stars, and stamps from Technique Tuesday's Incredible stamp set and Say It Awesome steel die.


This one I made for Love day.  I kind of shrunk the sketch and put it on a horizontal card.  I'm really nuts about this paper from Crate Paper Fourteen and didn't want to cover it up!  The hearts are cut from vellum, glitter paper, and velvet with Technique Tuesday's Nested Hearts dies, and the sentiment is the Say It Love You die.

You can check out the rest of the write.click.scrapbook. Card Sketch Week here.

1 comment:

Pat said...

I found you on Technique Tuesday's FB and now I'm following you on my blog reader. I love your Project Life pages. I'm new to this type of scrapbooking and you're pages are so helpful. Your cards are great, colorful, and inspiring. I'm always looking for new and fresh ideas for my cards.