Monday, February 3, 2014

2 Layouts and a Card


Hello!  Today I've got some digital pages to share, and a card.  All of the supplies are from Creashens, a designer with some really unique and whimsical kits.  She recently had a DT call looking for digi scrappers, hybrid, and guests.  I applied for a guest spot and I got it!  So now I'm Creashens binge-ing.  This first layout was made with Twinkles and 3 Minutes.


And this one was made with Buttercup.  A very girly kit but I was determined to make it work with this photo.


And a card made with KiKi and Montague.  It's Pixels and Co's 1st birthday.  They've got a big sale going and all sorts of giveaways and challenges.  I'm hosting a Card Challenge and made this for my sample.  Participation has been light so far, so your chances of winning a gc are pretty good if you want to play along!

That's it for now.  Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

chouse said...

Cute layout and card! Love you blog!

Miriam Prantner said...

These are wonderful! I just love those blue stars on the first layout, what a great embellishment and that little critter on your card is so cute!