Tuesday, January 7, 2014

You have my heart


Hey there!

Today I've got another Valentine made with some new goodies from the fabulous Technique Tuesday Love release.  The stamp is from Treasure Labels.  I have always been drawn to office supplies!  And then the dies.  Oh my, these cut beautifully!  The tiny hearts, U heart, and the arrow are from the Heart Card die.  Then the big felt heart was cut with the new Nested Hearts.  And Memo Pad Card was used for the graph paper.

And some exciting news!


Don't mind that "preorder today" the new CHA stamps and dies are in the store and available now!  You can check them out here.

5 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a sweet card! The elements just come together perfectly!

Kelly R said...

This card is so cute. I like the little details you added to make it special. Happy New Years!

~amy~ said...

So sweet!

Aimes said...

Sweet! :)

Jaclyn Miller said...

Cuteness!