Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Sketch Week at Write.Click.Scrapbook

Hello!

The fabulous Monika Glod is hosting a week of sketches over at write.click.scrapbook. this week.

I made a layout for today's sketch


Here is my take on it


This sketch is a great way to use scraps and papers from 6x6 mini decks, which I have a ton of and like to keep buying more of.  Willie was 3 months old in this picture.  We went to Florida for my brother's wedding.  It was his first time traveling and sleeping away from home.  I was so worried that he wouldn't sleep and we'd be going to the wedding and all of the other functions looking like zombies, but he did great!  Do you like the stamp?  It's from the new Technique Tuesday This Day Was set.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

LOVE this photo! Wonderful layers too!