Friday, January 3, 2014

Project Life - Wrapping Up 2013

I'm very happy to say that I have, for the most part, finished up my 2013 Project Life album!  There are a few gaps here and there that I need to fill in, but for the most part it's done.

Here are all 4+ weeks of December


For this one I used an Echo Park patterned paper cut apart sheet, some old Thickers, and Technique Tuesday stamps (Williamsburg Alphas, Hello Santa Banners, and Peace & Joy), and a few sequins.


Then I switched back to the A pages.  More pictures were taken with my SLR so I wanted more 4x6 pockets.  This is a hybrid page using Just Jaimee's January Storyteller.


And then another hybrid using Just Jaimee's December Storyteller.  We were all sick earlier in the week, but by the weekend we were better and on Saturday spent the day at Mary Rose's indoor field hockey tournament.


And week 52.  The chalkboard card is from Heidi Swapp, I used some patterned papers from American Crafts, Technique Tuesday Story Cards, and stamps from Peace & Joy, Who What Where, and Christmas Fill Ins.

Thanks for hanging in there with me for this PL heavy post!

1 comment:

Annette Allen said...

wow your project life is just perfect.. thanks for sharing..