Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Project Life 2014


Hello!

Today I've got my first Project Life pages of 2014.  I took this as an opportunity to ink up a whole bunch of new Technique Tuesday CHA release stamps so get ready for some close ups and a whole lot of links :)


It's customary to do an intro page before week 1, but since it was a 4 day week and I didn't have a lot of photos I just combined my 2014 intro with week 1.  I used the Cloud 9 stamp set designed by the fabulous Teri Anderson for the Date Night card and the #loveus card.  Do you see what movie we saw?  American Hustle, which just won 4 Golden Globes!


And then the 2 cards on the right have stamps from Ali Edwards, Classic and Your Choice.


And here is week 2, the week of the Polar Vortex!


I used Weekly Review for the top right photo.  Then below it I've got a very cool notebook paper background stamp from College Ruled and the Notebook Card dies.


And then for this card I used the Travel Log stamp set.  I just love the look of this luggage tag stamp as a frame with these vintage typewriter font sentiments and numbers!  Also on this page are a few Technique Tuesday Story Cards and the Williamsburg Alphabet spelling out Polar Vortex.  I forgot how much I liked alphabet stamps.  These have become a go-to set.

If you haven't seen the new stamps and dies yet they're all right here.

Full Supply List:

Week 1:  Just Jaimee January Storyteller (2014 and Week 1); some old Studio Calico cards; Studio Calico veneers and flair; Technique Tuesday Cloud 9, Classic, and Your Choice stamps.

Week 2:  Little Butterfly Wings 2014 Calendar Card; Scraptastic bokeh card and camera veneer; Technique Tuesday Story Cards; Technique Tuesday Notebook Card dies; Technique Tuesday Williamsburg Alpha, Travel Log, College Ruled, and Weekly Review stamp sets

2 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Great pages, a wonderful photo of you and I love all the photos in general, looks like a great snapshot of what was going on.

Courtney K said...

love your PL photos. my favorite card is the one with the wood veneer family. too cute!!