Thursday, January 9, 2014

Je t'aime


Hello!

Today I've got a hybrid card made with the new Miss Molly digital kit designed by Gennifer Bursett.  This kit is $1 this month as a part of the Dollar Days promotion going on at Pixels and Co.


This kit is so fun and colorful, but I think I'm most excited about the birch.  Is birch the new woodgrain?  Besides the kit I used a very old corrugated cardboard heart from Jillibean Soup and some solid red Divine Twine.  The sentiment is from the (now retired) Hero Arts Words of Love digital kit.

Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

That printed heart is just stunning, love it with the textured corrugated piece!

Linda Barber said...

Eep! That is so beautiful!

Annette Allen said...

wow this is just gorgeous.. I love those hearts..

JJ Bolton said...

Laura, this is just so beautiful! Love the watercolor and the birch! You really inspire me to try digi:)

clouds said...

lovely card! :)

Linda Eterno said...

Fabulous card, Laura! Love the colors and textures!

Aimes said...

Love the textures on this card! :)