Tuesday, January 28, 2014

I'd rather be your shot of whiskey...


I've never heard this expression before.  I love it!

This is a hybrid card made with the Julep Papers and Julep Elements digital kits.  These are part of the Dollar Days sales at Pixels and Co going through the end of January, which is right around the corner.  If you haven't checked these kits out they're worth a look.  There are Project Life cards, brushes, cutting files, all sorts of good stuff on sale for $1.

Besides the digital kits I used the Tim Holtz Tag and Tie die to cut the bread bag thingie, then I added a veneer heart, enamel dot, sequins, solid blue Divine Twine, and some Heidi Swapp Gold Lame Color Shine.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

I have never heard this phrase before either, but I love it. Great layers and love the texture from that little tag!

Squirlygirl said...

Ha! I love it, I've seen this saying before just never thought to put it on a card. You did it in such a pretty way :)