Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Guest Blogging on Moxie Fab World

Today I'm guest blogging at the Moxie Fab World and revisiting the Minty Fresh Challenge from August of 2012.

I made this card as a very belated challenge entry :)


The background is a digital paper from Just Jaimee's Artsy Papers.  Then I added a few flicks of Heidi Swapp Mint Color Shine.  There's one Martha Stewart Crafts paper doily and another cut from a glassine bag with the Lifestyle Crafts Antique Doily die.  Then I've got Neat and Tangled sequins (these are the best!) a cabochon from Websters Pages, and stamps from Technique Tuesday's Say It Hugs and the coordinating Say It Hugs die which I used to cut out white cardstock and then colored with the Heidi Swapp Mint Color Shine.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

Gorgeous card and great post Laura!!!!