Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Studio AE December Reveal

New month, new stamps!


These are the December Studio AE stamps, Great Memory.  I love them.  They're so versatile!


Here is the layout I peeked.  It's a Project Life page from Labor Day weekend.  I took tons of pictures that weekend so I'll probably have 2 more pages for PL to get them all in.  We went to Long Beach Island which is the Jersey Shore.  As you can see Willie loves it there!  I went back to the A pages and used some cards and embellishments from Scraptastic kits.  I've got one of the tabs from the Studio AE kit in the top left and one of the dates in the middle right.  I also used stamps from Take Me Away and the Williamsburg Small Alphabet.

3 comments:

Annette Allen said...

wow wee this is amazing..

Miriam Prantner said...

Loving this new set! So versatile, great pages!

Ruth G said...

Great pictures! My son loves the beach, too! So nice that you got to enjoy it and get so many wonderful pictures! TFS!