Sunday, December 29, 2013

Almost 2014


Happy Sunday, everyone!

Today I've got a digital scrapbook page made with the January Storyteller kit from Just Jaimee.  Starting the new year the way I start every year, thinking about eating well, getting in shape, purging, etc.  I really love the textures in this kit, especially the background paper.  It's so Wilna Furstenberg-ish!

And some news



I've joined Just Jaimee's Creative Team!  I'm really looking forward to working with this talented group.

Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

The texture is wonderful! Congrats on the new team too!!!

Daniela Dobson said...

Wow!! What an awesome page. Love it!!! Congrats on the new DT!

Aimes said...

Congrats! Love the textures on your layout! :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Congrats, Miss Lady!! Awesome LO too!! :)

~amy~ said...

Laura, I love your layout! awesome pic & congrats!!!