Wednesday, November 20, 2013

One Buck Wednesday With Glitz Finnley



Well apparently it's the last One Buck Wednesday of 2013 over at jessicasprague.com.  This week the Glitz Finnley kits are on sale.  The Paper Pack is $1 and Elements 1 is 50% off.

So this is a digital layout made with a layered template that I thought would be a fun way to utilize some of the journaling cards and die cuts in the kit.  The font for the journaling is my handwriting, made with the ifontmaker App.  Although my own writing is much loopier with the letters closer together.  It never looks so neat!  I'm going to keep working on this, fine tuning the font, because handwriting is something I would love to get on my digital pages.

You can check out some other great Finnley projects here on the Glitz blog.

Supplies:  Glitz Design Finnley Full kit; Amy Martin Project Grids 4 template; Vinnie Pearce bradmaker template; Karla Dudley Clear Essentials; Karen Funk Brown Paper Packages

No comments: