Saturday, November 9, 2013

Moxie Fab Thanks Blog Hop


Today we are paying tribute to Cath Edvalson and saying farewell to the Moxie Fab World with what might be the biggest blog hop in the history of cardmaking!

I have a card to share, with some motivational word art that reminds me of some of Cath's Oh My Moxie Fab! posts and the inspirational quotes she collects on her True That Pinterest board.


I'm not sure how I found the Moxie Fab World 5 years ago but I started playing along with the challenges right from the beginning.  Here is my card for the first ever Moxie Fab challenge and here is my card for the first Tuesday Trigger. It was so much fun to take these on and meet other bloggers and be inspired by each other.  And then when Cath would do challenges around current themes in Paper Crafts magazine I really felt like I was getting my money's worth out of that subscription!  Cath's enthusiasm for this hobby came through in all of her posts and she will definitely be missed.

Cath is one talented lady and I'm sure something equally if not more fantastic is right around the corner waiting for her.

We will miss you, Cath!

There is a big, giant list of bloggers participating in this hop.  Right now you are on #55 Laura O'Donnell.

If you are following on order you should have come from Tiffany Johnson, and your next stop is Lisa Adametz.

Thanks for visiting.

Supplies:  Piccadilly digital kit (Pixels and Co); Epson Premium Matte Presentation Paper; Technique Tuesday Memo Pad Card die; Recollections glitter cardstock; Sizzix Tim Holtz Flag and Star die


39 comments:

Kelly Booth said...

Such a Great card...Love it!!

Lea Lawson said...

This card is fantastic, Laura!! I LOVE the stamps you used!

~amy~ said...

I'm so not digitally equipped but you make me always want to try it out...this card is amazing Laura!

paperella said...

This card is simply amazing, Laura!

Tenia Nelson said...

So very cool!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

What a cool card! I love all the sentiments on it! Sweet little star too!

Darnell J Knauss said...

I love how you made this card so personal for Cath, Laura, with all those phrases! And thank you for sharing your memories!! Hugs, Darnell

Beverley said...

Beautiful card, beautiful memories. Thank you for sharing them. Hugs Bev x

Sylvia said...

What a fun digital card!

Cathy A said...

Great card

Anonymous said...

Oh wow Laura - such an amazing card.

Deirdre said...

Oh wow Laura - such an amazing card - sorry previous comment posted as Anon!

Jingle said...

Such a cute card, I love the lines of color!

Lisa - papergrace said...

This is brilliant, Laura! I love how you made this so personal, too. It's really gorgeous. xo

Lindsay said...

I'm pretty sure this is one of my favs, Laura! I adore the white sentiments underneath the bold splashes of color!

Tracey McNeely said...

What a fantastic design, I love all those fun words! Really cool Laura.

Alice Wertz said...

absolutely adore this, Laura!!! you are amazing, girl!

Annette Allen said...

wow totally love this.. awesome card..

shirley-bee said...

What a thoughtful card, love it!

Valerie said...

Great card! Love all the sentiments~

Ruth G said...

Wonderful card for a wonderful lady! I'm trying not to be too sad about our loss of Cath in the paper-crafting world, but it's hard not to be! TFS!

Annette Witherspoon ♥ said...

I loved seeing the cards you made in the first Moxie Fab challenge and Tuesday Trigger! Every sentiment you chose on the card you made for the hop is a perfect tribute to Cath!

terisplace said...

Love this card, Laura!

Jessi Fogan said...

Oh, that word art is perfect. Love how it's the star, Laura :)

Noelle said...

so pretty!

Katie Gehring said...

Simply amazing Laura! I LOVE this card, seriously, like LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your card. It's perfect!

Brenda said...

I really, really love this! A fun and unique design and great colors!

Tasnim said...

This card is simply Awesome!! LOVE it :)

Susie Wittwer said...

Brilliant design! Love all of the sentiments and colors!

{Rebecca} said...

Love your design, Laura! The colors are just yummy!!

Shelly said...

Ooooh, LOVE this!! :) Simply, perfect!

DoBea A. said...

Just a plain old, beautiful card!

yyam said...

Really lovely card!

Cath said...

Oh wow! I just love this card, Laura! Thanks for creating it for little ol' me. Thanks also for your kind words about me and the Moxie Fab World. I have had such an incredibly good time there, and am *so glad* I got to know you better along the way. Hugs and loves to you, my ever moxie fab friend! :)

Beth Matson said...

What a great card!

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

I love this! So pretty!

Laura B. said...

Such a fabulous card Laura! Love it!

keren said...

Tons to love about this card- I love the quote and all that colour! Sorry I'm so slow hopping- been doing it backwards and slowly! Thanks for joining with the blog hop x

maria f. said...

Fabulous card, Laura and very well said.