Thursday, November 7, 2013

Just Saying Hello


Hello!

Today I've got a card that was a recent submission.  Nothing of mine got picked up for the Paper Crafts Handwriting call, so the good news is that my blog will have some fresh cards over the next few days!  I made this with some brand new Technique Tuesday stamps and dies.  The stamp set is Say It Hello and the die is also called Say It Hello.  The Puffy Hearts Trio dies were a part of the summer release.  I did some stacking with kraft to give the heart extra dimension.

Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Joan B said...

just saying this is fabulous!

Annette Allen said...

cute card...

Miriam Prantner said...

Love the newsprint background and the layered dies!

Linda E said...

I love this card, Laura!

Melissa said...

This is wonderful!!! I love the neutral colors!

~amy~ said...

I love this...such a sweet card!