Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Studio AE October Reveal


 Here is the Technique Tuesday Studio AE October stamp set, Hello December.


This is what I peeked a few days ago.  It's not a completed layout, but some make ahead ideas for embellishments that could be used for a December Daily or Project Life.  I have done 2 December Dailies in the past and they didn't go so well.  I lost steam about a week in and then just kept up with taking pictures every day and trying to keep notes.  Then when the holidays were over and I went to finish it felt like a chore.  But last year  I made ahead some special Project Life cards for December and they all got used so that is probably what I'll be doing with these stamped strips.  The long rectangles measure 5 3/4" x 1/2".  I stamped some in red and green dye ink, gold embossed 2, and white embossed 2 on kraft.  I think these will be great for embellishing a photo or journaling card.

1 comment:

Annette Allen said...

oh my word that set is awesome.. that is a must have for sure.. cute picture..