Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October Gallery at WriteClickScrapbook


Hi everyone.

The October Gallery at Write.Click.Scrapbook is now live.  Our theme for this one is Day in the Life.  The day I documented was  Friday September 5th.  This was the first week of school for my kids.  Now that Willie is in kindergarten he goes to school 5 days a week.  He used to have Fridays off and I was really missing him when the bus pulled away.  I remembered that Day in the Life was our gallery theme so I decided today would be the day and I would distract myself with taking a lot of pictures and planning my gallery project.  This is a digital page made with a free template from Valorie Wibbens that I've been meaning to use for awhile.  I love that it has so many pockets!  I also used the Day Planner digital kit from Paislee Press and One Little Bird.

You can check out the rest of October's gallery here.

2 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

What a great way to document a day! Love the grid and that great Today sentiment in the center!

rebecca said...

I LOVE this so much! :) :) Thanks for linking up with Saturday Share this week.