Thursday, October 17, 2013

Hello Gorgeous



There is a color challenge running this week on the Glitz blog using pink, green, and a neutral.  I made this hybrid card with a typewriter from the Cashmere Dame kit and the background card and extra sentiment from Beautiful Dreamer.  I've been eyeing up this typewriter for awhile now :) so I was happy to have the chance to use it.  Besides the digital pieces I added some Heidi Swapp Mint Green Color Shine and a few sequins.

Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Annette Allen said...

wow this is amazing.. Love that typewriter and the added sequins.. ..

Miriam Prantner said...

LOVED this when I saw it on the Glitz blog, totally fantastic!

~amy~ said...

i.love.this.tons.

Ruth G said...

I love how you used the typewriter and the splatters and sequins just make me happy (along with the lined paper...) TFS!

Joan B said...

beautiful!

claudia shadler said...

this is a gorgeous card! lovely!

C