Friday, October 4, 2013

Glitz Giant Rhinestones




Over on the Glitz Blog we've been featuring projects made with their giant rhinestones all week.  This is my contribution.  It's a digital page featuring a digital rhinestone from the Happy Travels kit.

I took this picture over the summer while my daughter and I were waiting in line for a concert (I'm the beige Keens, she's the grey Vans).  The rhinestone reminds me of the statue in Philadelphia's Love Park.  We weren't at Love Park when I too the picture but we were in Philadelphia so I thought it would be a nice embellishment.  Besdes that I used papers and elements from Sunshine on My Soul and Finnley, a template from Valorie Wibbens, and wordart from Nancie Rowe Janitz.

2 comments:

Linda E said...

Great layout, Laura. Love the subtle nod to Phillie!

~amy~ said...

amazing layout...I love it.