Monday, September 2, 2013

September is here


Hi everyone!

This is my layout for the September Gallery at write.click.scrapbook.  The theme for the month is palette-able.  I tried to work with the colors of my photo for this summer-into-fall color scheme.  The page size is 9" x 9".  Making Memories made this size several years ago.  I bought one back in the day and only put 2 pages in it, so recently I decided to fill it up and I'm really starting to like this page size.  I have 9 pockets left so hopefully by the time I fill the book another manufacturer will decide to start making this size!

I used the September Studio AE stamp set, Daily Photo




and up top the banner was made with Technique Tuesday's Today Banners, Beach Time, and new Banners steel dies.

Thanks for stopping by.



5 comments:

Ruth G said...

I love the torn papers, reminds me of the waves and the colors and patterns you used are fabulous! Such a wonderful photo and story! Thanks so much for sharing!

Miriam Prantner said...

Beautiful page! Love the large photo and it's a wonderful one too. The layers are great - love that orange print paper. Oh, and I think I forgot to wish you a congratulations on making the Glitz team. So excited for you!

~amy~ said...

Wow! LOVE this!

Louanne said...

I absolutely LOVE this layout.

Keathe said...

Just gorgeous! Love everything about it!