Wednesday, September 18, 2013

One Buck Wednesday


There are a few Glitz digital kits on sale today over at jessicasprague.com, Happy Travels Paper and Happy Travels Elements.  I made this card using the kits.  I shrunk down the map paper to card size and also shrunk the travel posters.  There are some great ones in this kit!  The sentiment is computer generated using the Modern Type font.

And I have a layout which was featured on the Glitz blog last week when they were doing a feature on mists and paints.


I made this with the Uncharted Waters digital kit.  I took this picture Labor Day weekend.  We went to the shore for one last weekend before school started.  Since Willie and I both wake up early we go to the beach at 8 or 9 in the morning and it really feels like we've got the whole ocean to ourselves.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

Great card! I love the cork tag and I loved that layout last week, the big photo is wonderful!