Wednesday, September 25, 2013

New Dies From Technique Tuesday!


Technique Tuesday has squeezed in a September Release of dies that are perfect for Project Life/Pocket Page scrapping.

They sent me 2 to play with, the Story Card Die and That Arrow Card Die.



Back in the summer I took a short photo walk through the town that I live in and I made some special pages just for these photos.


Whenever I see a die described as 3" x 4" my question is:  Will it fit in the pocket?  Because to fit in the pocket the die has to cut the card 2 7/8" wide and it wouldn't make sense to buy a die 3" wide and then have to trim the card down.  And the answer is yes, these fit in the pocket.  They are 2 7/8" wide.  The kraft card above was cut from cardstock with the Story Card Die and the hello sentiment comes as a part of That Arrow Card Die.


Then for this card I used the frame from That Arrow Card and a stamp from Beautiful.  These dies are a little bit smaller than the pocket, 2 3/4" x 3 3/4".  I've got mine mounted on a card from Becky Higgins Kraft Collection.

Here are the 2 side by side.  The blue base for the card on the left is a Becky Higgins card and the kraft one on the right was cut from cardstock with the Story Card die.

I'm really happy with these and can't wait to get more.  You can check out the rest of them here in the Technique Tuesday store.

3 comments:

terisplace said...

Makes me giddy seeing this page! LOVE, LOVE AND LOVE!!!!

teri

Annette Allen said...

totally loving all the dies.. your page is awesome..

Miriam Prantner said...

Great page! I really love the new dies, especially the one with the inset arrow!