Wednesday, September 4, 2013

I'm on the Glitz Digital Team!



The announcement was made last week but I hadn't shared it here yet, I'm on the all new Glitz Digital CT!

The fabulous Glitz Design also sells their paper collections in digital kits at Jessica Sprague.  For this layout I used a few kits that are on sale today, the Yours Truly Paper Pack and Yours Truly Elements #1.  Every Wednesday at JessicaSprague.com is "1 Buck Wednesday" and I think the plan is that most weeks Glitz will have something on sale.  The digital CT will also be participating in some challenges and blog hops with the Glitz paper team which I'm really looking forward to.


Supplies:
Glitz Design Yours Truly Paper Pack, Yours Truly Elements 1, Yours Truly Elements 2
Pink Trike Designs In Stitches Layered Template 2 (Pixels and Co)
Michelle Underwood Designs beads (retired)
Worn Machine font

3 comments:

Annette Allen said...

congratulations on the new DT.. that is awesome.. this layout is amazing and the picture is super cute..

Miriam Prantner said...

Wonderful photo! So excited about this new team for you, I know you are going to make amazing stuff!

Linda E said...

Love the layout, Laura! Congrats on the design team. Can't wait to see what you do with the Glitz collections!