Sunday, September 22, 2013

CFC115


Hi everyone.

Today I'm playing along with CAS-ual Fridays current challenge, Fall Colors and a Leaf


I used Technique Tuesdays Falling Leaves stamp set, which I've had for a few weeks now and it hadn't seen any ink yet.  I stamped the leaves with Fresh Inks and clear embossed them.  The background is some gorgeous patterned vellum that came in a Studio Calico kit awhile back.  Don't look too close, they're feathers not leaves!

Hope everyone's having a nice weekend.

5 comments:

Annette Allen said...

absolutely gorgeous.. loving all the leaves..

Miriam Prantner said...

Just so pretty, I love the vellum!

sandi said...

Love this card. Colors arr great.

Sylvia Blum said...

Beautiful card - love your use of vellum!
Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!
Sylvia xx

Jingle said...

I love the soft background on this! Very pretty card! Thanks so much for joining us over at CAS-ual Fridays!