Thursday, August 1, 2013

Studio AE August Reveal


It's the first of the month, which means a new Technique Tuesday Studio AE stamp set.

Here is the project I peeked a few days ago, made with the August set Leaving on a Jet Plane



I have wanted the Tim Holtz In the Bag die forever, and I finally got it!  The bag measures 3" x 4" x .75" so it's perfect for a gift card or cash.  I have a lot of ideas for Christmas projects using this die.  I made the bag out of patterned paper from Studio Calico Atlantic and did the stamping before I assembled the bag when the paper was flat.  Then I added some ephemera from Crate Paper The Pier, a shipping tag, a veneer from Studio Calico Atlantic, and the anchor is cut from glitter paper with the Memory Box Majestic Anchor die.

A fun way to give a cash gift to a traveler!


3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love this Laura!

Linda E said...

How have I not seen that great die? I love our project!

Melissa Shim said...

in love with this stamp set! love the anchor!!!