Sunday, August 25, 2013

Project Life Week 27


So, I haven't done any Project Life scrapbooking in about 6 weeks.  I'm kicking it into high gear and the pages are coming together pretty quickly!

I treated myself to a Scraptastic PL membership.  This is their August kit and I am so, so impressed with it!  The cards are gorgeous and the embellishments are wonderful.  I'm hoping to have this kit killed in time for the September kit, which from the peeks looks even more fantastic.  Everything here is from the kit, except for the little Lily Bee alpha stickers used for the date and the Technique Tuesday Turn 29 stamps used on the top middle card and the bottom left card.  This was a big week, it was 4th of July and my daughter's birthday.  I found the red record player at Target and she loved it!  We took her to a local record store and let her pick out some "vinyl".

Thanks for stopping by.





No comments: