Friday, July 26, 2013

Technique Tuesday Summer Release


The Technique Tuesday Summer Release is up!  You can check out all of the new stamps and dies here on the website.  Yes, there are dies!  I don't have the dies yet but I've got my Big Kick on standby waiting for them to show up :)

I peeked this one a few days ago, made with I Give Thanks, which was designed by the fabulous Teri Anderson.  I coated the leaves with Martha Stewart Crafts Iridescent Glitter, then I painted the edges of the mat with Heidi Swapp Gold Lame Color Shine.  The mat and the card base are embossed with the Papertrey Canvas/Linen Impression Plate.  Fall is all about the textures!

Happy Friday, everyone.

5 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Great CAS design and you're right, the touch of texture makes all the difference - fab card! Hope you're well!

Miriam Prantner said...

Oh how pretty! I love the sparkle and LOVE how you painted the edges!

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!

Annette Allen said...

wow wee i love those leaves.. so totally cute..

Linda E said...

Beautiful card! Love the design and the extra bit of sparkle you added.