Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Studio AE July reveal, and a new team!


So sorry I didn't post this yesterday.  The day just got away from me.  But here it is, the July Technique Tuesday Studio AE stamp set.  Love the labelmaker style and these great sentiments!

 
Here is the card I peeked.  I used some older Sassafras.  I think this collection was called Amplify.  This was one that I liked when I saw it but wasn't sure how I'd use it, and then I found so many ways to use it.  And I added a Studio Calico wood veneer bird.

And I've got some news

 I was invited to join the team at Write.Click.Scrapbook.  I'm so excited to be a part of this talented group!




Here is a clip from the announcement.  I can't believe I'm seeing my face up there!

Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Wendrie Heywood said...

Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing your work over there too.

Nice stamps and card too.

Miriam Prantner said...

Saw that and so excited for you! Congrats! Loving the new blog look too!

Michele Gross said...

Congratulations! I'm not at all surprised to see your face in that talented group, it seems a perfect fit :)

Linda E said...

Love the card, Laura! And, congratulations on your new design gig! Happy to see you included in that talented group of designers!

Angela Restad said...

I love kid's smiles!
This stamp set is so simple yet so perfect for so many photos!

IlianaM said...

I must have this stamp. Congrats.