Thursday, July 18, 2013

Project Life weeks 25, 26, and more

Hi everyone.

I've got a few weeks of Project Life today.  First up is week 25, June 17 - 23


This was a very busy week for us and I really had to cut a lot of photos to keep this week to my self imposed limit of 1 page.  I used a mix of Studio Calico cards, digital kits, and Technique Tuesday (I'll list supplies at the end)

Here is week 26


This week I took almost no pictures. Willie was sick with a fever and basically slept for 3 days so this kept us at home not doing much.  It was one of those fevers that just came and went, he never got a cold or developed an ear infection so that was good.  And, I treated myself to a new Project Life Core kit!  I got Midnight.  After 1 1/2 years with Clementine I decided it was time for a change.  The cards I reached for the most from Clementine were the black and grey patterns so I think I'll be using Midnight a lot.

And here is a special 2 page spread I made for Mary Rose's 8th Grade Graduation


I went back to the Becky Higgins A Design pages and did front and back.


Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:

Week 25
To Date, Check It, Photo Journalers v1 digital kits
Amazing Moments, For Our Family, Story Card from Technique Tuesday
Studio Calico journaling cards, washi tape, die cut star

Week 26
Midnight Core kit
Summer Sun Frames
Months, Tick Tock from Technique Tuesday (the number stamps are from the retired 2011 December Daily stamp set)

Graduation
Stargazer and You Are Loved digital kits
Story Card from Technique Tuesday
stars die cut from glitter cardstock

1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

Wonderful layouts! Some big events in there!