Thursday, July 25, 2013

Over the Rainbow


Hi everyone.  Today I've got a tag made with word art from the Over the Rainbow digital kit.  This was originally designed by Gennifer Bursett as a framed piece for her niece's bedroom.  She just released it as a digital kit for $1 (until 7/30) and I think it's awesome.  I hope she makes more!

For the tag base I used watercolor paper and painted the edges with Heidi Swapp Mint Julep Color Shine.  When I was making this it reminded me of something I'd seen recently.


Then I remembered the peach and the mint from the current Pinspired Challenge.  So I'm playing along.

Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

i.love.this.laura!

Annette Allen said...

wow this card is awesome.. Totally love it.. Thanks for joining us at PINspired Challenges..

Linda said...

I love your tag and that beautiful word art!

Miriam Prantner said...

Absolutely love this word art piece, it's beautiful and love the grommet/bow

Jean said...

Lovely tag! We're delighted you joined us at Pinspired Challenges!

Lalo said...

Laura this is AWESOME! Totally love how you used the PINspired pin...you rock!

MichelleZ said...

So fun! Yet so pretty too.